Since last class and this class I haven’t had very much time to sit down and work on the changes that I plan to make. The total is leaning towards 3 hours as of right now. Some of the feedback that I got on my essay was along the lines of cleaning up the structure of the ideas and making them more clear. Also I needed to complicate Alexander. My introduction was one of the main places that I needed to clean up. For starters I needed to explain the research that I did and the main point that I was trying to make with that research. For that aspect I took the moment where I explain what I did research on further up in the intro paragraph to try and help the reader understand the work that I did. Then I’m going to move a few paragraphs around so that my essay has a smoother change from paragraph to paragraph. Then I will expand my conclusion because as of right now it is very generic and doesn’t further explain the work that I did and how it all connects to the authors. Within the other paragraphs I plan on bringing more connections to Gee and Delpit so that it can further prove my point.